Vermont Diaper Drive’s purpose is to simplify diaper donation in Vermont by making it easier to donate diapers online and in person, and to encourage donations to address local diaper need.
DONATE ONLINE OR IN PERSON:
- Select an organization or food shelf from list below, or find one using look up tools listed below courtesy of the Vermont Food Bank and Vermont 211. Food shelves often take and distribute diapers.
- Purchase diapers locally or online (free shipping with Amazon prime items!)
- Ship or drop off diapers: addresses provided below. Consider calling locations to verify addresses before shipment, and to let them know the diapers are coming (while rare, we did once have a donation shipped from Amazon.com refused by a staff member who wasn’t aware of the program, so please make clear it is a donation in any addressing of package).
- Please tell the recipient Vermont Diaper Drive sent you, and please send an email using our contact form so we may thank you–and it helps us keep a tally of the number of donated diapers.
- Do you want to donate clean cloth diapers to Vermont Diaper drive (we will collect and distribute cloth diapers as an option)? Contact us for a mailing address.
- Questions? Want to see a site closer to you? Contact us. We promise to respond promptly.
WHERE TO DONATE DIAPERS IN VERMONT:
Some specific listings are below. Additional listings can be found through the look up tools linked above and at the end of these listings.
MANCHESTER: Manchester Community Food Cupboard’s need is mainly for diaper sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6, but all sizes are welcome. They are open two days a week, at the Town Hall offices located at 6039 Main Street (the mailing address is P.O. Box 864, Manchester Center, VT 05255). 802-362-0057 Wednesdays 2-4 and Thursdays 10-12 and then again 2-4. The Manchester Community Food Cupboard Amazon diaper wish list is a handy way to donate and have diapers ship right to the Food Cupboard.
RUTLAND: BROC-Community Action in Southwestern Vermont in Rutland needs all diaper sizes, and there is a demand for Adult size Depends diapers. Drop off or ship diapers to BROC, Attn: Pamela A. Shambo, 45 Union Street, Rutland, Vermont 05701. Tel: 802.775.0878 Amazon Diaper wish list if you wish to shop and have diapers ship right to BROC from Amazon.
VERGENNES: John Graham Shelter needs all diaper sizes. Please drop off or ship to John Graham Shelter Donation through Vermont Diaper Drive, Attn: Allison Jeanne and Elizabeth Ready, 69 Main Street, Vergennes, Vermont 05491. (802) 877-2677. Amazon diaper wish list
WHITE RIVER JUNCTION: Upper Valley Haven‘s need is mainly for diaper sizes 4,5, and 6. Drop off diapers at Upper Valley Haven, 713 Hartford Avenue, White River Junction, Vermont 05001. Tel: 802 295-6500 Upper Valley Haven’s Amazon Diaper Wish List.
WILLIAMSTOWN: The Williamstown Food Shelf requests diapers in all sizes. Drop off: Every Saturday 9am-1pm, 47 Methodist Lane, Williamstown (at corner of Rt 14 and 64, between Lake Sunapee and church – building is on the left at the end of very short road – entrance at first porch). Shipping: Williamstown Food Shelf, 1614 Gilbert Road, Williamstown, VT 05679. Tel: Helen at 433-5453.
WANT MORE OPTIONS?
Find a local shelf near you using the Vermont Food Bank lookup tool.
Vermont Diaper drive will accept donations of cloth diapers for distribution in Vermont. If you have would like to donate cloth diapers to Vermont Diaper Drive please contact us. If you need cloth diapers, please message us, we can help.
If your organization would like to be added, we’d love to hear from you – please contact us.